ChildFund India recruiting for Livelihood Faculty-cum-Centre Manager
Organization: ChildFund India
Position: Livelihood Faculty cum Centre Manager
Reporting to: Project Manager
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: Minimum Master’s degree or equivalent. Professional or technical qualification has added advantage.
- At least 3 years professional experience Skill and entrepreneurship development and management in any reputed organization/company.
- At least 1 years’ experience in handling and managing centre related to Livelihood promotion in the field of entrepreneurship and skill development.
- Core expertise in imparting skill development training to youths and adolescents.
- Good managerial Skills
- Strong facilitation and documentation skills.
- Excellent team player with a commitment to team building.
- Experience in imparting personality development/ life skill training of youth and adolescents.
- Good verbal / written English and local language.
Job Overview: The position is responsible for overall development and management of Livelihood Vocational Centre, DAKSH-an initiative for Sustainable Livelihood and Youth Empowerment for the promotion of Entrepreneurship and Employability among youth for Life Stage – III, promoting a culture of self-reliance among the Youth, SHGs, and strengthening of youth collectives and its federations for community development of the Project Area, along with liasioning with concerned stakeholders and Government departments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overall development and management of Livelihood Vocational Centre, DAKSH- an initiative for Sustainable Livelihood and Youth Empowerment
- Mobilize and train youth per batch as per project requirement
- Support candidates in achieving sustainable livelihood.
- Establish good networking with reputed business establishments for the placements and entrepreneurship of candidates in the specified sector.
- Share administrative work together with other team members in the centre.
- Handling financial responsibilities.
- Maintain a congenial environment in the centre.
- Promoting a culture of self-reliance among the Youth and SHGs.
- Strengthening of youth collectives
- Strengthening of federations for community development.
- Liasioning with concerned stakeholders and Government departments
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned to you by your line manager.
- Identifying new business ideas/ areas having Entrepreneurship & Employment potential for the target beneficiaries of the project by exploring new opportunities, analyzing threats, evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
- Offering need-based advises to the new entrepreneurs in issues relating to commercial, management and technical aspects of their initiative.
- Build contacts with district level government bodies / authorities for convergence with program activities and identify advocacy issues for further integration in plan for policy influencing at project/District level.
- Leverage local resources that can support/complement centre based activities.
- Undertaking all above keeping in to consideration organization’s overall objective, reputation and to assume sincere efforts to add value to job accomplishments.
Remuneration: Not disclosed by employer
Application Process: Interested candidates should send an applications to email@example.com. The candidates are also supposed to fill the ‘Candidate Application Form’ using the link Candidate Application Form
Last date to apply: 30 November 2017
Note: Women candidates preferred. The application will be valid only if the Candidate Application Form is duly filled”.
About ChildFund India:
ChildFund strives to ensure that deprived, excluded, and vulnerable children have the capacity to improve their lives and become young adults, parents, and leaders who inspire lasting and positive change in their communities. ChildFund promotes communities whose individuals and institutions participate in valuing, protecting, and advancing the worth and rights of children.