Dev Rishi Educational Society looking for Senior Manager in Skill Development Sector
Organization: Dev Rishi Educational Society
Position: Senior Managers in Skill Development Sector
Area of Expertise: Skill Development, Livelihood Promotion, Mobilization, Capacity Building and Project implementation & Placements
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: MBA/ PGDM / MSW /PGDFM/ Post graduate in Rural Development/ PG in Rural Management or equivalent qualification from reputed institute
Experience: Minimum 6-12 years of relevant experience of working in DDUGKY/ NSDC Projects/ skill development/ livelihood promotion will be preferred, out of which 05 years’ experience working with Donor/ Govt./ Semi Govt./ PSU other Government Scheme
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficiency in Hindi Language is must. Candidates with prior experience in field of Mobilization/Project Implementation/Placements shall be preferred.
- Prior experience in livelihood promotions of capacity building at Senior Management level along with Liaoning at State & Central Government level is a must.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project guidance & direction for implementation of the program
- Alignment on expectations
- Regular reviews & updates to SPMU
- Quality Control & Assurance
- Project Tracking and Issue Resolution
- Coordination with State Skill Mission and other State Skilling initiatives to build integrated approach for the state
- Project guidance & direction for implementation of the program;
- Program Management
- Regular reviews & reporting to the client
- To support for the mobilization of the candidates for training centers.
- Plan to involve all the stake holders like Gram Panchayats, BLFs and GPLFs , Dist. level Officers and Organizations for Mobilization
- Support the PIAs in Mobilization Plan
- Support in Counseling to the candidates and parents of the candidate. Preparing Modules for counseling, Adopt good practices for the scientific counseling.
- Support for organizing the job fairs at all the levels in a systematic manner like logistics, communications, materials and effective organizing of the Job fairs.
Remuneration: Commensurate with experience and skills
Application Process: Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV/ resume to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply: 28 August 2017
About Dev Rishi Educational Society:
Dev Rishi Educational Society was established in 1999 as a Non-Government organization, working towards imparting training programs, promoting placements, facilitating employment, self-employment.The main thrust of our organization is to participate and promote all activities that are associated with the betterment of society and its development in all regards social, educational, health,agriculture as well as in the economic sphere.