Domestic Workers Sector Skill Council recruiting for Business Development Manager
Organization: Domestic Workers Sector Skill Council
Position: Manager – Business Development
Reporting to: CEO
Location: New Delhi
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: MBA – Sales & Marketing from IIM only. 85% in Class XII is MUST.
Experience: 6- 7 years in Business Development.
Skills required: Should have excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Building strategies for Business development.
- Able to interact with Senior officials in Government and Industry.
- Should have undergone course on CSR and have had experience in generating CSR funds.
- Handle Marketing & PR related activities.
- Maintain a database of all regulatory bodies, Industry bodies and service providers dealing in skill development/vocational education.
- Fixing up meeting with senior officials/ Ministries/ CEO’s/Controlling authorities related to Business Development.
- Organize Events, Road shows, seminars, conclaves, workshops etc. for propagating the DWSSC brand.
Remuneration: not disclosed by employer
Application Process: Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply: 26 August 2017
Domestic Workers Sector Skills Council (DWSSC) is a not for profit company, registered under the Companies Act, 2013 and obtained a license under section 8 of the said Act.
The purpose of this SSC is to define key sectors wherein Domestic Workers can find employment and to identify critical roles and ssociated skill gaps. The SSC aims to to establish a national institutional network for skill development of domestic workers in India, facilitate linkages among various stakeholders in the sector for improved service delivery for the clients and improved reward package for the workers. It aims to define job roles and set occupation standards, career progression maps and functional maps for all job roles in the domestic workers’ sector, standardize processes of accreditation, assessment and certification of domestic workers through the national network of placement agencies.