Don Bosco Tech Society looking for Center Managers
Organization: Don Bosco Tech Society
Position: Center Manager
Location: Najafgarh, Delhi
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Bachelors degree with 5 years’ experience in relevant field
- Master degree in social science with 3-year experience in skill development sector
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Experience in working with NGO will be given preference
- Experience in managing the center in skill development sector will be added advantage
- Ability to Planning and implementing the program and pre-implementation activities such as due diligence follow up with collaboration with program team.
- Ability to mobilize activities and ensure the adequate numbers of students are available for the training.
- Ability to teach rural youth using curriculum and session plan about the electrical and multiple domains
- Ensure to provide 2/3-month class room training and practical to the trainees and explore the placement opportunity of the trained trainees
- Good documentation, computer, communication skills
- Strong analytical and training skills
- Ability to work in both team oriented and self-directed environments
Roles and Responsibilities: Managing the skills development program pertaining to Prime Minister Kaushal Kendra (PMKK) project
Remuneration: Negotiable for deserving person
Application Process: Interested candidates should forward their application along with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Name of designation and place”.
Last date to apply: 15 January 2018
— DB Tech is committed to using fair, objective and positive employment practices to promote equal opportunities and diversity in employment, ensuring that all employees including potential employees are treated fairly and consistently before, during and after their employment.
— Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Don Bosco Tech Society:
Don Bosco Tech Society, a network of 400 Don Bosco skill training centresattempts to bridge the widening digital, financial and social divide between those who have access to opportunities and those who are increasingly being marginalized from the ‘new economy’ jobs. Set up in 2006 by the Salesians of Don Bosco, Don Bosco Tech Society addresses the issues of unemployment and lack of skilled manpower with a market-based approach that is sensitive to the socio-economic needs of marginalized youth in the 18-35 years age group. Don Bosco Tech Society provides employment-linked, market-driven vocational courses of short duration to the economically and socially marginalized youth.