Don Bosco Tech Society looking for Trainers
Organization: Don Bosco Tech Society
Position: Trainers – Electrical
Location: Kapadwanj, Gujarat
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- ITI- Electrical or Diploma/B.Tech in Electrical domains
- Industrial training of one year to be completed with ITI
- Experience in basics of electrical work such as wiring and motor binding
- 1-3 years’ experience in manage skills development training program,
- Experience in teaching and mobilization of students will be given preference.
- Ability to teach rural youth using curriculum and session plan about the electrical
- Ability to mobilization of rural youth at village and Panchyat level for skill development program,
- Ensure to provide 2/3-month class room training and practical to the trainees and explore the placement opportunity of the trained trainees,
- Ability to track the students after placement and updation of MIS and database of the center
- Good documentation, computer, communication skills
- Strong analytical and training skills
- Ability to work in both team oriented and self-directed environments
Remuneration: Negotiable for the deserving person.
Application Process: Interested candidate should send their application along with resume to email@example.com with subject line “Name of designation and place”.
Last date to apply: 25 August 2017
— DB Tech is committed to using fair, objective and positive employment practices to promote equal opportunities and diversity in employment, ensuring that all employees including potential employees are treated fairly and consistently before, during and after their employment.
— Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Don Bosco Tech Society:
Don Bosco Tech Society, a network of 400 Don Bosco skill training centres attempts to bridge the widening digital, financial and social divide between those who have access to opportunities and those who are increasingly being marginalized from the ‘new economy’ jobs. Set up in 2006 by the Salesians of Don Bosco, Don Bosco Tech Society addresses the issues of unemployment and lack of skilled manpower with a market-based approach that is sensitive to the socio-economic needs of marginalized youth in the 18-35 years age group. Don Bosco Tech Society provides employment-linked, market-driven vocational courses of short duration to the economically and socially marginalized youth.
Don Bosco Tech Society requires committed and qualified Trainers to manage the skills development program pertaining to government and corporate in various locations of Kapadwanj, Gujarat.