G M Shiptech Pvt. Ltd. recruiting for Mobilizers
Organization: G M Shiptech Pvt. Ltd.
Reporting to: VP-Skill Development
Department: Project Execution
No. of Vacancies: 05
Location: Andhra Pradesh
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: Diploma/ Undergraduate
Experience: 6 months – 1 yr experience in skill related activities
- Liaison skills
- Ability to travel to remote areas
- Good reporting skills in English/Telugu
- Result Oriented.
- Ability to adapt to local culture and sensitivity to the physical hardships of rural India
- Good communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organizing market campaign in the rural areas for Publicity
- Collecting and Maintaining the database of the students
- Conducting mobilization activity in and around the mentioned location for candidates to be trained and placed in different trades/sectors
- Check the eligibility of candidates as per policy of different mandates
- Counselling candidates so that they enrol themselves in the programme and continue till end of the program
- Follow-up with students and parents
- Ensure that mobilized students attend the training program as per the date communicated by different Skilling Mandates.
- Ensure that participants are regular in course and in discipline, In case of drop out need to follow with candidate for the same
- Providing daily reports on mobilization activity
Remuneration: INR 1.5 Lac per annum
Application Process: Interested candidates should send their detailed application along with resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply: 20 October 2017
About G M Shiptech Pvt. Ltd.:
We are highly exclusive training resource pool that imparts training schedules designed Specifically for several discrete industrial trades, in crucial areas such as Architectural Trades, Structural Trades , M & E Trades and Civil Trades & Shipyard Trades & Safety at Work. We have Trained more than 1, 00,000 candidates in these three decades of experience.