Haryana Vishwakarma Skill University calls for Walk-In interviews for various Skill Positions
Organization: Haryana Vishwakarma Skill University
Position: Skill Instructor/ Trainer
Type of Job: Contractual (6 months)
Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Skill Instructor (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Plastics) (No. of vacancies: 02)
Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Technology or its equivalent in Electrical/ Automobile/ Mechanical/ Plastics from AICTE recognized institution/ university or Institutions established by Ministry of Human Resource development (MHRD), Government of India, with one year practical/ teaching experience
Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent in Electrical /Mechanical /Plastics trade/ PG diploma/B.Sc. in Plastics Processing or equivalent from Haryana State Board of Technical Education with two years practical/ teaching experience.
Desirable Skills and Competencies:
- Preference shall be given to degree/ diploma holder candidate possessing craft Training course in relevant Trade/ P.O.T, from NCVT recognized institute
- Experiment should be in the concerned trade/ field in industrial establishment covered under apprenticeship Act or in a recognized Technical Institutions
- In case Ex-Serviceman, Craft Training course course shall be relaxed if the candidate possess equivalent technical qualification as certified by Director General rehabilitation, Ministry of Defence, or director General Employment and Training government of India
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric
Trainer (English Communication/ Soft Skills/ Management ) (No. of vacancies: 01)
Bachelor degree preferable in Management/ Science with two years practical/ teaching experience.
MBA/ MA in English from recognized University on full time regular mode basis
Desirable Skills and Competencies:
- Linguistics PG diploma in teaching of English/Equivalent degree / Diploma.
- Experience in Corporate
- Knowledge of IT skill
- With practical/ teaching experience
- Knowledge of Soft skill /Language / Statistical Software
- Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric
- For selection on contractual basis, engagement will be for a period of Six months.
- Bring bio-data along with one self attested copies of relevant testimonials and certificates along with the original testimonials and certificates at the time of interview in the office of the undersigned.
- The number of the posts may vary. No separate information of interview shall be sent. No TA/DA shall be paid by the University.
Remuneration: INR 25,000 per month
Date for Walk-In Interview: 17 August 2017
Reporting time: 09:30 AM
Venue: HVSU Transit Office – Haryana Institute of Public Administration, 76, HIPA Complex, Sector-18, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Note: Interested candidates can send advance copy of application form along with copy of certificates through email to email@example.com
The Government of Haryana passed an Act 25 of 2016 to establish and incorporate a Skill University in the State to facilitate and promote skill, entrepreneurship development, skill based education and research in the emerging areas of various sectors and to raise skill level in various fields related to these areas and for matters connected there with or incidental thereto.
The University, as a strategy, will pursue the dual vocational education model where the selected students will be offered to pursue their higher education in an integrated work and study model. The entire work study will be designed in line with the requirements of the National Skill Qualification Frame work (NSQF). The selected candidates will serve in industry integrated program across different locations of the State with flexible timings aligned to the requirements of the classes.