iSTAR Skill Development Private Limited looking for Regional Manager
Organization: iSTAR Skill Development Private Limited
Position: Regional Manager
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Experience: Candidates with prior Educational Center Management experience or Ex Armed forces officers.
— Requires good administrative and Communication skills.
— Will have to handle the trainer and Students,
— Good interpersonal skills is a must.
Age limit: upto 50 years
Job Overview: This job role is for a major Govt project in Maharashtra and Rajasthan. The Regional Manager would be required to full fill the responsibilities mentioned below.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Regional Manager would be required to full fill the Following responsibilities:
- Will manage both the DDUGKY govt projects in Maharashtra. The Center Managers and their teams will report to this position.
- Will be incharge of identifying the center location and Hostels for the students.
- Maintain training center’s as per the norms.
- Responsible for Students Mobilization, Student Training,Hostel Discipline, Administration of Center, Placements Process.
- Handling a team of People for Student Mobilization ,Training, Hostel Administration and Placement.
- Make sure bio metric device is working & attendance data is saved promptly.
- Check whether the systems and projectors are working, all software installed for training, seating arrangements for 30 – 40 Students for the theory & practical room, basic facilities like drinking water, toilets and floor cleanness are very well maintained.
- Maintain the team of trainers and mobilizers with students.
- Share the training schedules to trainers on time, maintain trainers attendance & timing register
- Check week wise content delivered & ToTs are done
- Candidates enrollment & attendance must be done on the website
- Assist in third party assessment
- Find companies for placements, call student mobilisers to assist you in placements, collect all documents related to placements, & company related documents
- Follow-up for the payments and vendor management in relation to the center.
- Check whether selected candidates are working in same company for minimum 3 months & update to iStar India team.
- Collect all the documents, for attendance, course completion report on daily basis.
- Attend the meetings at the office or district level or state level.
Remuneration: INR 5,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A. Incentives on Mobilization of students and Placements
Application Process: Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to careers
iStar is a funded Edutech company which is innovation driven and keen on making a change in education. iSTAR has been recognized by The Economic Times as one of the top 5 most innovative companies through the Power of Ideas contest In 2010.
iSTAR is one of India’s leading skill development organisations involved in providing training and placement services to students across diverse educational backgrounds and criteria. iSTAR is founded by alumni from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, who are attempting to bring in contemporary and modern pedagogic techniques to the teaching and learning experience. iSTAR’s partner organisations include India’s apex skill development government body, the National Skill Development Corporation (‘NSDC’), IIM Ahmedabad through its incubation arm, the Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship (‘CIIE, IIMA’), the Seattle and Bangalore based Venture Fund and the Unitus Fund. iSTAR has trained over 300,000 students in diverse disciplines and works with colleges, corporates and the government in providing skill development services. Currently iSTAR is present pan India.
iSTAR provides training in the various topics like accounting, finance, economics, soft skills, IT, and other commerce related areas in undergraduate colleges for BCOM, BBM, BCA & BBA.