Jaina Safety Glass Industries looking for Operations Manager for its Skill Division
Organization: Jaina Safety Glass Industries (Skill Division)
Position: Operations Manager
Reporting to: State Head
Department: Skill Training (Rajasthan)
No. of Vacancies: 01
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: MBA
Experience: Min Exp 7 yrs in skill development
- Having sound knowledge of skill development programmes
- Ability to work with team
- Ability to Handel Team.
- Good Communication
- Target Oriented to meet the deadline.
- Self driven and pro-active.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage Day to Day activity
- Laisioning with team
- Interacting with managers of other areas of organisation
- Meet the target assigned by the company
- Mange centers and center team.
- Plan and execute skill training as per requirement
- Responsible for center set up
- Guide and motivate team for achieving targets
Remuneration: Not disclosed by employer. Attractive Salary as per company norms depend upon the knowledge and ability to work.
Application Process: Interested candidates may send their resumes at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply: 15 October 2017
JSGI is one of the leading manufacturer through its versatile production line viz, PEB, Shelters, Insulated Panels, Bullet Proof Helmets, Glass etc.
JSGI (Skill Division ) is the youngest vertical of Jaina having skill centers in the State of Rajasthan.