Jaina Safety Glass Industries looking for Placement Coordinator for its Skill Division
Organization: Jaina Safety Glass Industries (Skill Division)
Position: Placement Coordinator
Reporting to: State Head
Department: Skill Training (Rajasthan)
No. of Vacancies: 01
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: MBA
Experience: Min Exp 7 yrs in skill development
- Good Communication Skill (Verbal and Written).
- Well versed in English.
- Self Driven and Proactive.
- Target oriented to meet the deadline.
- Ability to enter an MOU with employer to ensure max placement within seven days of end on completion of course.
- Open for travelling.
- Able to work with team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To maintain good liaison with employer.
- Responsible to maintain and upkeep the relation with employer.
- To find out and develop more data base of employer with MOU.
- Motivate trainees to work in companies.
- To place candidate as per requirement
- Any other task assigned by the seniors.
Remuneration: Not disclosed by employer. Attractive Salary as per company norms depend upon the knowledge and ability to work.
Application Process: Interested candidates may send their resumes at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Last date to apply: 22 October 2017
JSGI is one of the leading manufacturer through its versatile production line viz, PEB, Shelters, Insulated Panels, Bullet Proof Helmets, Glass etc.
JSGI (Skill Division ) is the youngest vertical of Jaina having skill centers in the State of Rajasthan.