Kotak Education Foundation recruiting for Manager Training and Development – Kotak Unnati (Livelihood Project)
Organization: Kotak Education Foundation (KEF)
Position: Manager Training & Development – Kotak Unnati (Livelihood Project)
Location: Deonar, Mumbai
Work location: Head office and travel to Kotak Unnati centres in Western, central, harbour lines and Navi Mumbai.
Nature of job: Full time, 8 hours (6 days working)
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: Graduate/ Post-graduate
Experience: 5 years+ experience in delivering trainings to adults (18 to 25 years age group) and content development.
- Hands on training and content development experience.
- Community related experience in social development projects, connected with NGOs and people.
- Experience in handling a team and coordinating projects
- Excellent spoken English skills,
- Willingness to work in the field among poor communities on a regular basis, preferably without any medical history that has dietary or travel restrictions;
- Ability to communicate proficiently in Hindi and Marathi and a readiness to work out of hours.
- Computer Savvy, ability to connect with youth [students] & team.
Job Overview: The position is for Manager Training & Development – Kotak Unnati (Livelihood Project), who will be responsible for planning, coordination and implementation of program. Looking after internal and external training requirements, quality checks. Development of curriculum of domains – Hospitality, Retail and lifeskills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creation of curriculum for the various courseware of Kotak Unnati – mainly Hospitality, CRS, Lifeskills, English, IT.
- Training the trainers of Kotak Unnati periodically to ensure that delivery facilitators are trained to required level.
- Observing the training at all centres periodically to evaluate that delivery is as per desired quality
- Conducting specific trainings with Aspirants of difficult topics – with an added objective of training trainers who will observe
- Developing curriculum for newer domains
- Interacting with Corporates, to understanding the contemporary training needs of Industry
- Evaluation of Aspirants learning through pre and posttests
- Assisting the Project team to raise the level of training in various ways.
Application Process: Interested and eligibile candidates who want to join KEF, should send their updated CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply: 22 November 2017
Note: We expect the incumbent to be in the age band of 3045 with high levels of energy and passion. Mumbai resident candidates will only be preferred.
Kotak Education Foundation (KEF) is an NGO operating in the space of Education and Livelihood since 2007. Its primary focus is to help poor children and youth to be empowered through education and livelihood respectively, such that their family will rise out of poverty and they can live a life of dignity. It runs numerous projects having Student Interventions (Spoken English teaching, Health, Scholarship, Mentoring), Teacher Intervention (Training school teachers), School Leadership Intervention (Helping build Principals as School Leaders), Parent Intervention (Counselling parents to support child development) and Vocational Training to youth at 8 centres in Mumbai / Thane. Most of the interventions are conducted through partnership with 28 schools which cater to underprivileged children. KEF has support functions in the form of Finance, HR, IT, Admin and Research.
KEF is planning a growth of 100% in its scale in the next 2 years, with totally about 35+ schools to be partnered with and 15+ vocational training centres. KEF’s presence is and will continue in Mumbai and to some extent in neighboring districts (Thane and Raigad).