Shillong : As more and more youth are pursuing entrepreneurship as a viable career option with proper guidance from all directions, Manipuri entrepreneur Monish Karam, CEO of Jobsenz- a Singapore based edtech startup has brought a ray of hope for lakhs of job seekers in Andhra Pradesh.
On July 15, Jobsenz signed a MoU with Govt of Andhra Pradesh to help 5 lakh job seekers. Its CEO (Monish Karam) had earlier received an award and Grant of $40,000 from Facebook.
Key Objectives of this MoU are as follows:
1. To improve the skills of youth undergoing skill development training in the State of Andhra Pradesh so that they may be more likely to be employed.
2. Will create a technology platform for all students/ workers seeking skill development and employment in the Andhra Pradesh.
3. Develop MOOC (Massive Open Online Courses) Platform shall create & impart skill development courses by ITIs and training institutes across the state
4. Create an online platform will act as a job aggregator to list personalized jobs which are specific to a skill or experience of the candidate.
5. Play an effective role in the ongoing Government initiative on “Skill Development Mission” with a view to contribute to India through public-private-partnership programmes in skill development.
Note: News shared for public awareness with reference from the information provided at online news portals.