Mission Manager-Data Analytics Support required for DDU-GKY
Organization: DDU-GKY (Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana)
Position: Mission Manager- Data Analytics Support
Reporting to: COO (Skills) or to any other person assigned by JS (Skills).
Type of Job: Contractual (The ‘MISSION MANAGER Consultant (Data Analytics Support) shall be appointed as on contract initially and based on the performance the employment shall be extended for a period for one year from the date of completion of probation. The Retainer Consultant shall be based at DDU-GKY office in Delhi and may be required to travel to other offices in States as required. )
Location: New Delhi (may involve travel to other offices in States as required)
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: PG degree in Economics and Graduation or Mathematics from a well-known institute
Experience: At least 10 years of experience in any of the following fields: business or strategy consulting, financial investing, impact and social investing or related fields
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-driven with high capacity for autonomous work with the ability to be a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- The candidate shall have integrity, strong work ethic and high sense of personal commitment.
Job Overview: The primary objective for the Mission Manager Consultant would be:
Identifying indices for measure and performance analysis 2) Assist in monitoring of DDU-GKY project development and implementation as per client requirements and 2) Provide inputs to business processes, technology architectures, standardization, implementation planning, operational models as required by the client
Roles and Responsibilities: The consultant to support following activities:
- Development of a set of Key Performance Indicators for each stakeholder level in DDU-GKY implementation against which current performance can be measured & analysed
- Identification of data to be captured, Sourcing of data, how frequently it will be gathered, how often will it be reported, how often the data will be reviewed
- Design of dashboard and exception reporting mechanism that will measure current performance against the targets for the agreed KPIs
- Design a small pilot (in a state or few PIAs) to test the relevance and feasibility of the KPIs in working towards the goal of quality skilling
- Any other tasks assigned by the skills division in relation to this assignment.
Remuneration: Minimum 1,00,000/- per month plus travel related reimbursables as per NRLPS norms.
Application Process: Interested candidates should send their applications in prescribed format ( application form ) to email@example.com
Last date to apply: 15 July 2017, 1700 hours (05:00 PM)
Note: Please note that the applications not furnished in the prescribed format are liable to be rejected.
Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD), Government of India, is implementing a placement linked skill development program called the DDU-GKY i.e. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (erstwhile Aajeevika Skills Program). DDU-GKY aims at alleviation of rural poverty through skill development and regular job placement for poor rural youth in the age group of 15-35 years.
DDU-GKY is unique in its design under the National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM). It gives priority to disadvantaged groups such as the SC/ ST/ women/ minorities and people with disability (PWD); it focuses on market-led training programs to ensure employability of youth and it emphasizes on partnership with private sector, NGOs, CBOs (Community Based Organization) and others for skilling and placement delivery.
DDU-GKY is implemented through a 3 tier structure with MORD at the apex as the policy making, facilitation and coordination agency; the State Skill Missions (SSMs) or State Rural Livelihood Missions as the state level nodal implementation support agencies and Project Implementation Agencies (PIA) who serve as the skill and placement providers under the program. The DDU-GKY envisages a central role for SRLMs/SSMs in driving the program delivery, its quality and outcomes.
Central to any Organisation is the training delivery across the stakeholders to build training capacity of the ecosystem to enhance the effectiveness. Setting up standards and ensuring adherence of standards across all clusters and other stakeholders and their effective implementation is yet another imperative of DDU-GKY.
To address the above stated requirements the DDU-GKY requires the services of Professional Expert ( L2 Level)- Data Analytics Support