NABARD Consultancy Services invites applications for Associate Project Consultants for monitoring of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY)
Organization: NABARD Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. (NABCONS)
Position: Associate Project Consultants in various departments
Type of Job: Contractual, Initial contract will be for one year which can be extended based on performance review and to be co-terminus with the Project period.
Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Age Limit: Preferably below 40 years
Skills required: Knowledge of MS Office with proficiency in MS Excel & Power
Associate Project Consultant – Finance (No. of Vacancies: 01)
Preferred: M.Com or any Graduate with MBA (Finance) or equivalent qualification from reputed institute.
Essential: 1-3 years’ of experience ideally in a project related setting. Ability to prepare necessary financial reports/budget/maintaining books of accounts, Statement of experience etc.
Preferred: Candidates having experience in Handling of audit/ accounts of large scale skill/ livelihood projects will be preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct audit, facilitate on boarding of PIAs in PFMS.
- Tracking of expenditure, Instalment release, placement verification.
- Undertaking review of utilization certificate etc.
Application Process: Interested candidates may apply online on NABCONS website in the prescribed format at Job_Associate Project Consultant (Finance)_NABCONS
Associate Project Consultant – MIS (No. of Vacancies: 01)
Preferred: B.Tech (I.T)/B.E (computer Science/MCA/M.SC (IT) or equivalent qualification from reputed institute.
Essential: Experience of 1-3 years’ working in the area of MIS; Experience of working in at least one project using web – based monitoring and evaluation tools
Preferred: Candidates having experience in working on large scale skill projects will be preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities: Updating S – series, Tracking of PIAs information/data of candidates on MRIGS and any other information system/MPR notified by MoRD or State government etc.
Application Process: Interested candidates may apply online on NABCONS website in the prescribed format at Job_Associate Project Consultant (MIS)_NABCONS
Associate Project Consultant – Monitoring and Evaluation (No. of Vacancies: 04)
Preferred: B-Tech/MBA/PGDM/PGDFM/Post graduate in Rural Development any related technical/business master degree or equivalent qualification from reputed institute.
Essential: Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in the development sector; experience of web based monitoring.
Preferred: Candidates with relevant work experience in monitoring projects under Skill Training Programs will be preferred
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Undertaking PER, Due Diligence, Inspection, Issue or advisory and compliance, follow up as per prescribed norms.
- Capacity buildingfor SRLM and PIAs (Operation and Q-team); Tracking Prospective Project Work Schedule (PPWS), Issue of alerts – Shortfall & follow of action plan and monitoring of PPWS.
- Engagement with PIA for all PIA requirements and supporting and resolving PIA issues.
- Develop an understanding of the IT platforms of DDU-GKY and provide support as necessary. Periodic Monitoring as per DDUGKY norms and requirements. Online monitoring andaudit of the progress and outcomes of the projects.
Application Process: Interested candidates may apply online on NABCONS website in the prescribed format at Job_Associate Project Consultant (M&E)_NABCONS
Remuneration: INR 35,000 per month. Remuneration will be commensurate with the qualification and experience relevant to the project
Other Facilities: Besides above, the candidates will be eligible for facilities as under:
i. Mobile/internet allowance: Rs. 1000/-.
ii. Lunch allowance: Rs. 2,000/-.
iii. The candidates will be covered under Provident Fund policy and Gratuity payment scheme.
iv. Travel allowance, halting allowance and local conveyance facilities for official travel.
v. Casual Leave of 18 days per the calendar year
Last date to apply: 30 June 2017
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria indicated above. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. You may kindly note that any cost incurred by you for attending the interview will not be reimbursed by NABCONS.
- The applicant may submit the declaration in the Google form with respect to the educational qualification and experience indicated in the CV. Self-certified copies of their educational qualifications and experience certificates may be submitted at the time of the interview.
- Place of posting of the person appointed will initially be NABCONS Regional Office, Madhya Pradesh. They may however liable to be posted anywhere in India as per project requirement.
- Merely satisfying the eligibly criteria does not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview. NABCONS reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/shortlisting with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, and experience etc. Selection process may vary depending upon the number of responses received. Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained and will be rejected.
- Under no circumstances applications by hand or any other mode will be entertained. The application submitted through link provided in this advertisement will only be accepted.
- NABCONS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment for the captioned posts without assigning
About NABARD (NABCONS):
NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS), a wholly owned Subsidiary of NABARD and a leading consultancy organization in the field of agriculture and rural development.