NABARD Consultancy Services invites applications for the post Team Leader for monitoring of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY)
Organization: NABARD Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. (NABCONS)
Position: Team Leader
No. of Vacancies: 01
Type of Job: Contractual, Initial contract will be for one year which can be extended based on performance review and to be co-terminus with the Project period.
Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Essential: Post Graduation.
Preferred: having MBA/PGDM or equivalent qualification from repute
Essential: Experience of 3 to 5 years in leadership roles in the areas of skill development, livelihood promotion, capacity building and implementation support for central/state schemes, program management and monitoring.
Preferred: Candidates having experience in Skill development programs will be preferred.
Age Limit: Preferably below 50 years
Skills required: Knowledge of MS Office with proficiency in MS Excel & Power
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Improve overall operation system and process.
- Support in better management of reporting and information flow.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency.
- Attend review meeting at SRLM & MORD
Remuneration: INR 80,000 per month. Remuneration will be commensurate with the qualification and experience relevant to the project
Other Facilities: Besides above, the candidates will be eligible for facilities as under:
i. Mobile/internet allowance: Rs. 1000/-.
ii. Lunch allowance: Rs. 2,000/-.
iii. The candidates will be covered under Provident Fund policy and Gratuity payment scheme.
iv. Travel allowance, halting allowance and local conveyance facilities for official travel.
v. Casual Leave of 18 days per the calendar year
Application Process: Interested candidates may apply online on NABCONS website in the prescribed format at Job_Team Leader_NABCONS
Last date to apply: 30 June 2017
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria indicated above. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. You may kindly note that any cost incurred by you for attending the interview will not be reimbursed by NABCONS.
- The applicant may submit the declaration in the Google form with respect to the educational qualification and experience indicated in the CV. Self-certified copies of their educational qualifications and experience certificates may be submitted at the time of the interview.
- Place of posting of the person appointed will initially be NABCONS Regional Office, Madhya Pradesh. They may however liable to be posted anywhere in India as per project requirement.
- Merely satisfying the eligibly criteria does not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview. NABCONS reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/shortlisting with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, and experience etc. Selection process may vary depending upon the number of responses received. Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained and will be rejected.
- Under no circumstances applications by hand or any other mode will be entertained. The application submitted through link provided in this advertisement will only be accepted.
- NABCONS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment for the captioned posts without assigning
About NABARD (NABCONS):
NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS), a wholly owned Subsidiary of NABARD and a leading consultancy organization in the field of agriculture and rural development.