National Skill Development Corporation recruiting for the position of Coordinator – Accounts
Organization: National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
Position: Coordinator – Accounts
Department: Finance and Accounts
Location: New Delhi
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: CA/MBA (Finance)/ Graduate
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Summary: This job is responsible for timely submission of various returns in govt departments, bank reconciliation of Schemes, support in Scheme related accounting, record keeping and preparing various reports for stake holders (Auditors, TP,Banks ,Other Departments )
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support in Accounting of PMKVY,PMKK & Center validation. To ensure books of accounts are maintained as per guidelines
- Support in Reconciliation of PMKVY Disbursement- STT, RPL , Special project & Candidate payout
- Support in Statutory compliance of schemes – PMKVY, PMKK & Center Validation for TDS, Income Tax & GST
- Support in various audit for Internal & Statutory
- Follow up with different banks for disbursement of fund for schemes
- Support in PMKVY queries from different stake holders and keep a record of the same.
- Responsible for book keeping & filing of schemes accounting
- Daily report for fund utilization under different schemes
- Maintaining and updating weekly & monthly financial MIS for various schemes
Application Process: Interested and eligible candidates should apply online by visiting this Link
The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) is a one-of-its-kind, Public Private Partnership (PPP) model in India, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). It aims to promote skill development by catalyzing creation of large, quality and for-profit vocational institutions. A not-for-profit company set up by the Ministry of Finance, under Section 25 of the Companies Act.
NSDC provides funding to build scalable and profitable vocational training initiatives. Its mandate is also to enable support system which focuses on quality assurance, information systems and train the trainer academies either directly or through partnerships. NSDC acts as a catalyst in skill development by providing funding to enterprises, companies and organizations that provide skill training. It will also develop appropriate models to enhance, support and coordinate private sector initiatives. The differentiated focus on 21 sectors under NSDC’s purview and its understanding of their viability will make every sector attractive to private investment.