New Delhi : As per the public notice issued dated 31st August, 2017, the franchisee based Training Centers (TC) are required to be mandatorily converted into a Training Partner (TP). Therefore, in order to facilitate on this conversion, NSDC is going to organise camps in different places across the country.
The camp details including date and location addresses is mentioned in the document attached. The process to be followed for conversion of TC into TP is detailed below
1. Visit http://smart.nsdcindia.org
2. Login with existing TC credentials
3. Accept the declaration given during the process
4. Fill TP Registration Form (TC Name would be same as existing Franchise TC) TP/ TC name should be as being proposed / applicable
5. Monetary disbursement will be made post conversion of Franchise TC to TP owned.
6. New TP Id would be generated in SMART, using that TP ID, TP creates profile on SDMS to add Training Centre
7. Desktop assessment will be done for TP/TC of documents submitted.
8. Physical Inspection to ensure authenticity of documents submitted will be carried out by third party during the field visit.
9. Cost of Inspection would be borne by NSDC
10. Rescheduling of inspection is not allowed
11. Appeal option is not given for further hearing
Documents to be provided as per below table
|Type of Entity||Mandatory||Desired|
|Company||Bank Account Details in the name of the Entity||PAN Card in the name of the entity||Certificate of Incorporation and CIN No.||Registration with any competent authority for conducting trade / services|
|Partnership Firm||Bank Account Details in the name of the Entity||PAN Card in the name of the entity||Partnership Deed / Agreement||Registration with any competent authority for conducting trade / services|
|Society||Bank Account Details in the name of the Entity||PAN Card in the name of the entity||Society Registration Certificate and By-laws||Registration with any competent authority for conducting trade / services|
|Trust||Bank Account Details in the name of the Entity||PAN Card in the name of the entity||Trust Deed||Registration with any competent authority for conducting trade / services|
|LLP||Bank Account Details in the name of the Entity||PAN Card in the name of the entity||LLP Registration Certificate||Registration with any competent authority for conducting trade / services|
|Proprietorship||Bank Account Details in the name of the Entity||PAN Card in the name of the entity||Aadhar Card of the Promoter||Registration with any competent authority for conducting trade / services||ITR proof where name of the entity is mentioned|
|Government||Bank Account Details in the name of the Entity||Any government document|
Further as per our meeting with TP on 8th September 2017, there was a request of allowing conversion of franchise TC into TP owned centre to its existing linked TP. Based on presentation made by TPs, it has been decided that the option will be given to convert franchisee TC into TP owned center with existing TP.
To convert Franchise TC into TP Owned with existing TP, documents of Training Centre to be verified during physical inspection.
- Lease Agreement in the form of Rent agreement/Revenue Share agreement for the infrastructure (training space) / sanction or allotment letter from concerned authority (in case of Government Building) / Utility Bills, Tax bill, Govt. Registration certificate in the name of TP. In case infrastructure arrangement includes other training facility (tools equipment, furniture etc.) then same Should be included in rent/lease agreement with complete details of the facility.
- In case facilities (including Furniture, Fixture, Equipment etc.) is owned by TP then following proof should be given by TP: Bill/Invoice or proof of purchase of such tools and equipment.
- In case facilities (including Furniture, Fixture, Equipment etc.) is not owned by TP then Lease agreement for the facility and Declaration/NOC by TC/owner of the facility to allow TP to use such facilities/infrastructure.
- Employment proof for resources mentioned in the CAAF a. Owned Man power (Full Time Employment)- Letter of Appointment, Offer Letter duly accepted by employee, employment certificate issued by TP.
b. Contract/Agreement confirming full-time/part-time contractual employment, Letter of Appointment / Offer Letter duly accepted by employee / employment certificate issued by HR Head confirming on-roll employee.
- NOC/Declaration by current franchise TC mentioning his willingness to convert into TP owned TC on STAMP Paper of minimum 100 INR duly notarized as per format given by NSDC.
Please refer to NSDC website or Click Here for further details on the camps (dates and locations) and the documents required thereof. Any change with respect to the date or location of the camp, will be intimated on the NSDC website.