PanIIT Alumni Reach For India Foundation recruiting for Block Mobilization Executive
Organization: PanIIT Alumni Reach For India Foundation (PARFI)
Position: Block Mobilization Executive
Location & No.of Vacancies:
– Jharkhand – Blocks across different districts – 30
– Odisha – Mayurbhanj & Neighbouring Districts – 1
– Chhattisgarh – Rajnandgaon & Neighbouring Districts – 1
– Madhya Pradesh – Shivpuri – 1
• Total Vacancies – 33
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Rural Management / PGDRD / MSW / Post Graduates / Engineering Graduates. Candidates with no work experience can also apply.
- Graduates with at least 3 years of experience of working in the rural development sector (livelihoods, microfinance, SHG development and health)
- Candidate need to have excellent communication and documentation skills
- Candidates need to have excellent command over MS Office, Internet etc.
- Should be having a two-wheeler and valid license
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Extensive field visits for youth mobilization related meetings & marketing/promotional campaigns.
- Identification and recruitment of eligible unemployed rural youths for skill development training at various PanIIT Gurukuls (Gurukuls are skill development training centres)
- Undertake marketing and promotional campaign in his/her operational area from time to time
- Liaison with the Govt. officials, Panchayat Raj Institutions members, SHG institutions and other local organisations
- Recruitment and mentoring village resource person to assist in direct mobilisation of unemployed youths
- Planning and reporting using MS office tools -Word, Excel and Power Point
Remuneration: INR 15,000/- to INR 20,000/- based on education and experience.
Probation Period: All selected candidates will be on probation for 3 months.
Application Process: Interested candidates should fill the google form Job_Mobilization Executive_PARFI and send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org along with following details,
- Current Organization
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
Last date to apply: 31 July 2017
PanIIT Alumni Reach for India Foundation (PARFI), a not-for-profit section 25 social enterprise, is committed to execute and scale self-sustainable business models that enhance incomes of the underprivileged sections. PARFI is having 24 Rural Skilling Gurukuls across different states in India. PARFI is the nation building arm of PanIIT Alumni Association. PARFI is associated with NSDC, NABARD, CII and District Administration and Government of Jharkhand.
Recently PARFI and Department of Welfare, Government of Jharkhand have formed a special purpose vehicle (SPV) to scale Gurukul skilling model to all 24 districts of Jharkhand under the name of PReJHA Foundation which has been setup with an objective to enable skill development and entrepreneurship to under privileged sections. PReJHA is a non-profit joint enterprise to implement and scale sustainable welfare initiatives.
The Gurukul is a center for imparting training in various skills to rural unemployed youths from various parts of India. After successful completion of the training youth will be recruited by reputed companies in India and overseas.