Queensland Skills & Education Consortium looking for Lead Trainer – ITAC
Organization: Queensland Skills & Education Consortium (QSEC)
Position: ITAC Trainer – Lead Trainer
Reporting to: Senior Trainer & Assessor
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: Evidence of seeking ongoing development including currency in training methodology and industry. Desirable: ITAC Trainer Certification
Experience: The Lead ITAC Trainer will have a minimum of 5 years training experience with a background in delivering corporate training or training of trainer programs within India being preferred
- Mandatory minimum 5 years experience as a Trainer (corporate training or Training of Trainers experience is desirable but not compulsory)
- Delivery skills – Engaging and effective trainer
- Communication skills – Written and Oral – Communication and fluency in English, Hindi (Oriya also desirable)
- Organisation / Time Management skills
- Able to effectively and strictly follow a session plan
- Interpersonal skills – Building and managing effective relationships
- Proactive – able to proactively identify issues and resolve small on the ground doubts before they become bigger problems
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet
Job Overview: Lead ITAC Trainer is going to be delivering the ITAC Training of Trainers program to various students and will be based in Bhubaneswar. The Lead ITAC Trainer is responsible for the successful delivery of Training and Assessment in the ITAC Programs delivered by FIR/QSEC in India. Required to deliver the training and assessment in line with the Framework and the relevant NOS standards, and ensure that all training content is delivered successfully to the participants.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead ITAC Trainer is responsible to ensure an organised, structured and planned delivery of all ITAC content within the required timeframe, at an international level standard
- Will be required to conduct classroom based activities, facilitate discussion and create other learning opportunities as required for successful learning transfer to participants
- Ensure successful execution of training needs including planning resources, measuring program/training effectiveness
- Utilise effective presentation and facilitation skills for identified content including creative training techniques
- Responsible for on-going classroom observations of students, providing guidance, mentoring and support that focuses on performance improvement
- Prepare training rooms for each session including appropriate resources and operate technology for facilitation of online sessions (with support by ITAC Support Trainer)
- Develop support strategies to facilitate the implementation of programs and encourage retention of students and their completion of course objectives.
- Review participant’s performance and take necessary action to ensure agreed objectives are met within the required timeframe
- Assess participants using the appropriate assessment tools provided.
- Make assessment decisions according to the set criteria.
- Provide support to students to facilitate competency according to set program standards.
- Employ competency based assessment under program guidelines
- Manage assessment case load ensuring assessments are conducted at appropriate times.
- Administration – Ensure administrative processes are completed to the required standard:
- Comply with company guidelines and procedures at all times in a timely and accurate manner
- Use of IT systems as directed and in accordance with company procedures
- Ensure completion of daily training administrative work e.g. timekeeping, filing, processing reports and feedbacks
- Ensure compliance with government administrative requirements for relevant programs
- Track and document all student assessment completion in accordance with company procedures
- Provide weekly training reports
- Provide batch end reports
- Management: On the ITAC Project, the Lead ITAC Trainer and Support ITAC Trainer will function as a small team. It will be the responsibility of the Lead ITAC Trainer to manage the professionalism and productiveness of the Support ITAC Trainer, ensuring no conflicts arise and the Support Trainer is able to fulfil their job requirements.
Remuneration: Not disclosed by Employer
Application Process: Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org CV’s will be shortlisted based on stated requirements, with only the shortlisted candidates contacted for phone screening and interviews.
Last date to apply: 23 November 2017
The Queensland Skills & Education Consortium (QSEC) is a group of high performing Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), based in Queensland, Australia. The Consortium was established to deliver a wide range of high-quality programs that impact positively on the lives of job seekers in India. The primary focus of the Consortium is to deliver industry-relevant skills programs that lead to employment.
QSEC is a partner in the International Training and Assessment Course (ITAC) delivery in India. The ITAC are a Training of Trainers program designed by the Australian Government to meet global demand for skilled trainers, and on completion of the course students will be issued with an internationally recognised ITAC certificate.