Queensland Skills & Education Consortium (QSEC) invites applications for the position of Project Implementation Officer
Organization: Queensland Skills & Education Consortium (QSEC)
Position: Project Implementation Officer
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 1 year in relevant field
English language skills
Job Overview: The Project Implementation Officer is responsible for the tracking and coordination of the quality and on-time delivery of operational work scopes for QSEC. They act as the point of communication for planning, directing and coordinating operations related QSEC projects, to ensure that objectives are achieved on time, on budget and at a high level of quality. The role carries out actions as directed by the Director of Operations. This role must interpret task direction and ensure all required actions are carried out during the week while reporting to the Director of Operations. The main driver in this role is to ensure that operational targets are maintained as per the instruction of the Director of Operations.
Roles and Responsibilities: Contribute to the growth of QSEC by carrying out operational duties to enable successful delivery of each project. This includes, but is not limited to, logistics management for response to tender proposals, contract implementation for government programs, centre-wise project scopes and related business development projects.
- Operations Project Delivery
- All logistics for tendering new proposals are completed on time and on budget
Plan and direct schedules and budgets
- Contribute to procurement process and vendor negotiations
- Implementation of contracts from start to finish, in time and within budget,
- Implementation of systems to support delivery (eg reporting systems, budgeting, IT software installation and training)
- Adherence to the QSEC Project Management Methodology, as laid out by the Director of Operations,
- Present concise project updates to the Australian partners when requested,
- Detailed project reporting to the Director of Operations.
- Travel: Required to undertake national business related travel as required to attend various project meetings, to capital cities or more regional areas
- Relationship Building
- Act as QSEC communications point for project scope questions and implementation
- Maintain relationships with government tendering officers to ensure that QSEC receives invitations to tender with advance notice.
- Ensure up to date, accurate and professional communication with external project delivery stakeholders
- Comply with QSEC guidelines and procedures at all times in a timely and accurate manner
- Use of IT systems as directed and in accordance with QSEC procedures
- Maintain regular contact with QSEC by checking and replying to emails and all messages each working day
- Participate in internal audits as directed
- Attend organized meetings as requested
Remuneration: INR 2,40,000 – INR 3,00,000 annually
Application Process: Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Queensland Skills & Education Consortium (QSEC) is a group of high performing Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), based in Queensland, Australia.The Consortium was established to deliver a wide range of high quality programs that impact positively on the lives of job seekers in India. The primary focus of the Consortium is to deliver industry relevant skills programs that lead to employment.Some QSEC projects are co-funded with the support of the Queensland Government’s International Education and Training Partnership Fund, managed by the International Education and Training Unit (IETU) within in Trade and Investment Queensland.