Queensland Skills & Education Consortium (QSEC) looking for Mobilizing Agents
Organization: Queensland Skills & Education Consortium (QSEC)
Position: Mobilizer Agent
Reporting to: Country Manager
No. of Vacancies: 04
Location: Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand & Bihar
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: No minimum qualification
Experience: Experience in mobilizing students for skills programs, specifically student pays programs. Experience interacting with rural populations.
- Conflict Management
- Communication skills – Written & Oral in a minimum of 3 languages
- Interpersonal skills – Managing effective relationships
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
Job Overview: The Mobilisation Agent is primarily responsible for the mobilisation of students for our international placement programs. They are also responsible for assisting with mobilisation strategies across other programs where required, as directed by the Country Manager. In conjunction with the Country Manager, the MA will work with the local community to source students and enrol them into the programs run by QSEC.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide inputs to the Country Manager for the Centre marketing plan
- Deliver presentations to students in college, NGOs and other institutions
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies to grow the business in response to markets within the locality
- Develop, write and present proposals/training solutions to clients in conjunction with others in the organisation
- Increase QSEC brand awareness through face-to-face marketing activities
- Achieve growth in student enrolment numbers in line with the Business Plan
- Provide information to students and organisation about the Centres services.
- Liaise and maintain healthy working relationships with all government officials, college and school management, vendors and local retailers likely to be engaged for implementation of the business plan
- Interact actively with local media resources to encourage positive coverage and enhance marketing efforts
- Analyse gaps in students’ skills sets and provide advice as to which program suits their needs
- Follow the enrolment process to enrol students into various programs
- Following up with the students via email and phone calls.
- Ensure deposits and fees are collected before deadlines
- Ensure administrative processes are completed to the required standard:
- Comply with QSEC guidelines and procedures at all times in a timely and accurate manner.
- Use of IT systems as directed and in accordance with QSEC procedures
- Ensure completion of daily training administrative work e.g. timekeeping, filing, processing reports and feedbacks.
- Provide weekly training reports to the Country Manager.
- Maintain regular contact with QSEC by checking and replying to emails and all messages each working day.
- Promote business from existing clients by building strong positive relationships and identifying business opportunities to refer back to Marketing.
- Participate in internal audits as directed.
- Attend organised meetings as requested.
- Reporting: As Directed
Remuneration: INR 3,50,000 annually
Last date to apply: 21 February 2018
Application Process: Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a phone and/or face to face interview, and may need to submit references and evidence of performance.
The Queensland Skills & Education Consortium (QSEC) is a group of high performing Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), based in Queensland, Australia.The Consortium was established to deliver a wide range of high quality programs that impact positively on the lives of job seekers in India. The primary focus of the Consortium is to deliver industry relevant skills programs that lead to employment.Some QSEC projects are co-funded with the support of the Queensland Government’s International Education and Training Partnership Fund, managed by the International Education and Training Unit (IETU) within in Trade and Investment Queensland.