Queensland Skills and Education Consortium (QSEC) looking for Welding Skills Trainer
Organization: Queensland Skills & Education Consortium (QSEC)
Position: Welding Skills Trainer
Reporting to: Senior Trainer & Assessor
No. of Vacancies: 02
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: Minimum education of Welding Diploma
Experience: Minimum 10 years welding experience in including working in welding/fabrication roles in the Middle East.
- Complete understanding of welding,
- Ability to deliver training and assessment,
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills,
- Professional fluency in English and Hindi (mandatory) and Telugu (desired).
Job Overview: The role of the Welding Trainer is to deliver live welding training and assessment to learners engaged in welding courses in Telangana, in strict accordance with the QSEC curriculum and employer guidelines. Using their industry experience, they deliver specialist fabrication/welding training with real-life examples from their working background in the middle east. The Welding Trainer will provide student support to learners throughout the course. The role will also include the progressive development of the fabrication/welding engineering curriculum and the material associated with its delivery and other tasks as directed by the Management Team. The welding trainer is responsible for ensuring safety and compliance standards are upheld at all times, especially by students in the workshops. Safety is a number one priority for our students and Trainers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing clear, correct and safe instructions to students for welding/fabrication skills.
- Injecting own work experiences into training, providing real-world scenarios for students.
- Maintenance of professional standards as laid out in company policies.
- Currency of technical skills for welding and fabrication roles and responsibilities.
- Exercises sound judgement, foresight and planning with respect to safe delivery of training to students in the classroom and laboratory areas.
- Preparing and maintaining required documentation and administrative reports.
- Provide support and counselling guidance to students before, during and after the course.
- Adherence to QSEC curriculum and training delivery according to QSEC session plans and delivery models.
- Develop strategies to implement the program and encourage retention of students and their completion of course objectives.
- Contribution to the institute as a whole.
- Service to the local community.
Remuneration: Not disclosed by employer
Application Process: Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. CV’s will be shortlisted based on stated requirements, with only the shortlisted candidates contacted for phone screening and interviews.
Last date to apply: 23 November 2017
Additional Information: Current unlimited position multi-process welding qualification in SMAW, GMAW, GTAW, and FCAW, as recognized by AWSD1.1 and/or API1104 and/or ASME Section 9 is desirable.
The Queensland Skills & Education Consortium (QSEC) is a group of high performing Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), based in Queensland, Australia.The Consortium was established to deliver a wide range of high quality programs that impact positively on the lives of job seekers in India. The primary focus of the Consortium is to deliver industry relevant skills programs that lead to employment.Some QSEC projects are co-funded with the support of the Queensland Government’s International Education and Training Partnership Fund, managed by the International Education and Training Unit (IETU) within in Trade and Investment Queensland.
First Impressions Resources (India) Pvt Ltd [FIR India] is a specialist vocational training organisation that is passionate about supporting career development. FIR India delivers innovative training solutions to employers and learners, meeting industry needs for frontline staff across the world. Established in 2013 this organisation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Australian company, First Impressions Resources PTY LTD. FIR is the lead implementation partner for the Queensland Skills and Education Consortium (QSEC).