Roshni, a social enterprise looking for Trainers
Eligibility Requirements: Bachelors degree or higher from accredited institution (freshers can also apply)
- Excellent communication skills – both spoken as well as written – a must!
- Self -driven, responsible, adherence to commitments and high ethical and work standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Prior teaching experience will be preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility and adaptability
- Highly energetic and engaging personality with the ability to inspire others
- Exposure to any social enterprise or involvement in any voluntary social work will be a big plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teach life skills, soft skills, Spoken English, communication skills to underprivileged adolescent girls in Delhi
- Deliver training modules as per the designated curriculum
- Maintain necessary documentation of students’ assessments and periodically analyze their progress
- Work closely with the Head of Operations and Program Coordinator to ensure effective delivery of Roshni programs in schools
- Training involves field work in Delhi-NCR schools and coordination with school management for program scheduling and logistics
- Ensure timely reports
- Work closely with the Curriculum team for providing feedback on the curriculum and delivery of training modules
- Work in the communities to spread awareness about Roshni
- Comfortable travelling within and out of Delhi
Remuneration: not disclosed by employer
Application Process: Interested candidates should submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention “Trainer – Delhi” in the subject line.
Last date to apply: 22 September 201
Roshni is a social enterprise dedicated to alleviating poverty in India by empowering girls to realize their highest potential. The barriers to underprivileged girls’ entry into the Indian competitive mainstream are their fundamental lack of awareness, life skills, employability skills, and self- confidence. Through employability and life skills training, Roshni seeks to develop this pool of underprivileged, untapped talent. Developing the foundation skill set enables improved accessibility, increased inclusiveness, and upward mobility.
Founded in 2008 by Ms. Saima Hasan, Roshni has trained over 20,000 girls and empowered over 80,000 family and community members. Over 80% of Roshni alumni have broken the cycle of poverty and are pursuing higher education along with part-time employment while others have been awarded academic scholarships through Roshni.