Go to ...

Skill Reporter

Informational updates on skill development, technical vocational education and training

Skill Reporter on Google+Skill Reporter on YouTubeSkill Reporter on LinkedInSkill Reporter on PinterestRSS Feed

March 24, 2018

Training Providers

Sri Sri Rural Development Program (SSRDP) with NSDC organized “Kaushal Vikas Se Rashtra Vikas” event in Delhi

New Delhi: In its commitment to empower unemployed youth by providing subsidized vocational training programs in the tier 2 & 3 cities and remote rural areas of India, Sri Sri Rural Development Programme (SSRDP) Trust with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) organized “Kaushal Vikas Se Rashtra Vikas” event today at Thyagraj Stadium, INA Colony in Delhi.

Solar powered First Green Jobs Centre of Excellence to be set-up in Himachal aiming to nurture green jobs in the country

New Delhi : UDAY (Brand of AVTEG Pvt. Ltd) signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Hima Industrial Corporation to set-up 10 centres nationwide to skill 5000 youth in green jobs under a new joint venture partnership. The first Green Jobs Centre of Excellence (COE) will be set-up in Parwanoo, Himachal Pradesh. This Centre of Excellence will

Don Bosco Tech launched the second Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra in New Delhi

Don Bosco Tech Society has climbed another stature and successfully inaugurated its second Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra at Najafgarh, New Delhi on November 11, 2017. The solemn ceremony was inaugurated by Dr. Kinny Singh, (IAS) Sub Divisional Magistrate, Najafgarh. The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) along with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), is

Internshala launches India Employed – An initiative to help 50,000 graduates find their first job

Internshala, the internships and online training platform, has launched an initiative titled ‘India Employed’ campaign to help graduates build their career. Of the 6 Mn students who graduate from Indian colleges every year, only 8-10% have a job in hand. The platform has proposed internships as a solution to help the rest of the 90% graduates build their

National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) notified changes introduced in Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana

New Delhi : This is to notify all existing Training Partners (hereinafter “TP”/ “TPs”) and Training Centres (hereinafter “TC”/ “TCs”) of the changes introduced to the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (hereinafter “PMKVY”), namely, the new procedure applicable to erstwhile franchise TCs for obtaining accreditation and affiliation so as to be eligible for target allocation.

CSIR-CFTRI to launch unique skill development program on Baking Technology from November

Mysuru: In tune with the successful existence of International School of Milling Technology (ISMT) established in 1981 in the campus and contributing to the highly skilled Flour Milling professionals across the globe, the Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) has now conceptualized another centre, National School of Baking Technology which would set a benchmark in

LinkedIn partners with IL&FS Skill Development for blue-collar jobs in India

Professional networking firm LinkedIn said it will partner with vocational training company IL&FS Skills Development Corporation to bring blue-collar workers onto its platform as part of the government’s Skill India programme, LinkedIn co-founder Allen Blue said on Monday. The partnership will help upskill and improve employability of blue-collar workers and job-seekers in the country. “LinkedIn

हीरो मोटोकॉर्प के इंडस्ट्री कैंपस में शुरु हो गया हरियाणा विश्वकर्मा कौशल विकास विश्वविद्यालय का पहला बीएससी कोर्स

गुरुग्राम : प्रदेश में मौजूदा उद्योगों, कॉरपोरेट, आइटी, बीपीएम व ई-कॉमर्स से पूछा जाए कि उनकी इस समय सबसे बड़ी परेशानी क्या है, तो निश्चित रूप से उनका एक ही जवाब होगा कौशल युक्त प्रोफेशनल की कमी। इन्हें अपने हर सेगमेंट में दक्षता की विशेष जरूरत है। मगर ऐसा हो नहीं पा रहा है। इंडस्ट्री

Older Posts››