Synergie, a social enterprise looking for Assistant Trainers
Position: Assistant Trainer
No. of Vacancies: 02
Location: Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar and Punjabi Bagh Transport Nagar in Delhi
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: Appropriate Masters degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in conducting trainings
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Ability to relate with a variety of audiences
- excellent communication and listening skills
- the ability to motivate others and inspire trust
Job Overview: Assistant trainers would enhance the competencies of truck drivers by assisting in conducting training programs on road safety & financial literacy. Assistant Trainers will assist lead trainers in proving trainings. Trainings will be held in the centers located in the transport hubs of Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar/ Punjabi Bagh Transport Center
You will work with lead trainers and will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working within the transporters and truck driver communities to focus on road safety and financial literacy
- Assessing training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into drivers’ overall behaviour
- Recording activity levels and results, and using these to motivate truck drivers
- Meeting monthly targets for training
Remuneration: INR 2.6 – INR 3.24 Lacs per annum
Application Process: Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply: 21 September 2017
Synergie is a social enterprise working closely with corporates, non-profits and government organisations on CSR consulting, implementation and brand campaigns around social values
Our vision is a sustainable and inclusive world where businesses, organisations and people have a net positive impact on the planet. Synergie is a member of United Nations Global Compact Network of India and work towards furthering the Global Goals 2030 as envisaged by United Nations.
The company is founded by professionals with two decades of industry experience in leading blue chip MNCs and as well as social sector.
Synergie is implementing a project for road safety of truck drivers as part of CSR initiative of leading MNC in India. It has set up two training centres one each in Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar and Punjabi Bagh Transport Nagar.