TARA Livelihood Academy looking for Center In-charge for Vocational Training
Organization: TARA Livelihood Academy (TLA)
Position: Vocational Training Center In-charge
Reporting to: Senior Manager Business Development
No. of Vacancies: 07
Locations: Faridabad, Anand Vihar, Gwalior, Agra, Indore, Lucknow
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate
Experience: 2 years
- Basic computer skills like MS Word, Power Point and MS Excel.
- Excellent enterprising skills, ready to deliver under pressure.
- Knowledge of Training function is prerequisite
- Team Management Skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that training delivery quality is as per standards.
- Maintain a database of trainers of the concerned location.
- Ensure the profitability of center.
- Resolve day-to-day issues at the center.
- Coordinate and help mobilization team to plan and implement strategies.
- File weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports to the head office from time to time.
- Take part in meetings, canopy meetings, events etc.
- Explore the local market for partnerships and market linkages for placements and mobilization.
- Coordinate with the supervisor to do the Budgeting and cost management for center.
- Planning and organizing promotional activities like workshop, camps.
- Monitor and maintain quality of training being delivered as per laid down norms.
- Maintain close bonding with students to provide guidance & mentorship to students.
- Periodical assessment of students to analyze effectiveness of training, manage/analyze & control student attrition.
- Monitor and follow-up of leads generated by mobilizers.
- Ensure that 100% students are placed and developed mechanism for tracking along with hand-holding.
- Leave planning and resource allocation. Documentation/Maintenance of Records
- Handholding pass out students to start their enterprise and provide necessary support
- Lead a mixed team (sales, trainers, admin) of 5-6 members at center level, lay down targets for centre and team and drive the entire team to achieve targets by putting in place effective strategies.
- Counselling students in matters such as vocational choices and entrepreneurship skills and behaviors.
- Ensuring 100% compliances to lay down policies.
Remuneration: INR 2,80,000 lakh per annum
Application Process: Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV, please send your resume at email@example.com or call at 9717174766
Last date to apply: 01 July 2017
Note: If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, do apply.
About TARA Livelihood Academy:
TARA Livelihood Academy (TLA) was established in 2007 by the Development Alternatives Group (DA) as yet another vehicle to fulfill its mandate of disseminating Sustainable Development, by providing skills to the youth, women and community groups.
Recognizing that skills and knowledge are the driving forces of economic growth and social development, TLA aims at supplying trained workers who are dynamically adjustable to the changing demands of employment and technologies to the market and create a workforce that is in demand. With fast changing skills in the labour market, TLA focuses on short, relevant and effective courses that would get candidates into the workplace, i.e. skill training must ensure a job for those who seek it.