Tech Mahindra Foundation, the Corporate Social Responsibility arm of Tech Mahindra Limited (a Mahindra Group company), launchedthe Tech Mahindra SMART Academy for Healthcare in Delhi, with a commitment to setting new standards of excellence in the domain of training paramedics in the years to come, and enable thousands of young women and men lead a life of dignity in the Healthcare sector.
Objectives of SMART Academy for Healthcare:
The objective of the Academy is to empower young men and women with the requisite skills and capabilities to pursue a professional career in the health sector. The course would enable the students achieve the following:
• Ability to apply knowledge and skills to care for individuals, families and communities;
• Ability to impart understanding of lifestyle and other related factors that affect health of individuals and groups;
• Ability to provide care to recuperating, critically ill and terminally ill patients;
• Develop skills of critical thinking in making decisions in handling difficult situations while caring for patients;
• Ability to operate new generation medical equipment;
• Ability to practice within the framework of Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and acceptable standards of practice within legal boundaries;
• To develop compassion and understanding of respect for life, and for the dignity and rights of patients.
Courses for the year 2016-17 @ Tech Mahindra SMART Academy for Healthcare
|SL. NO.||COURSES OFFERED||DURATION||STARTING DATE||INTAKE PER BATCH|
|1||Home Health Aide||6 Months||May 2016||June 2016||Dec 2016||40|
|2||General Duty Assistant||6 Months||May 2016||June 2016||Dec 2016||40|
|3||Operating Theatre Technician||1 year||Nov 2016||40|
|4||Emergency Medical Technician||1 year||Nov 2016||40|
Note: Information shared has been taken from news provided at online platforms.