Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission (TRLM) invites applications for the post State Mission Managers
Organization: Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission (TRLM)
Position: Various positions (mentioned below)
Age Limit: not exceeding 40 years
State Mission Manager (Migration and Placement) (No. of vacancies: 01, UR:01)
Educational Qualification: PG in MSW/ Rural Management/ Social Sciences/ Sociology/ Development Economics/ Rural and Urban Development
- Proven Experience in tracking, follow up, root cause analysis, assessments, law enforcement in multi stakeholder ecosystem, experience in pre-sales preferred.
- Proven experience in M&E preferably programmatic and for a large scale program.
- Experience in skilling sector is preferred.
Pay Band and Grade Pay: INR 40,000 per month
State Mission Manager (Coordination) (No. of vacancies: 01, UR: 01)
Essential Qualification: Post graduate in management/ MSW/ Rural management
- 5 years or more experience is desirable in relevant fields dealing with coordination activities at a multi stakeholder organization.
- Past experience in government is preferred
- Familiarity in local language and in ICT usage skills
- Experience in skilling sector shall be given preference
Pay Band and Grade Pay: INR 40,000 per month
- Visit rural.tripura.gov.in or trlm.tripura.gov.in for the link showing ‘APPLY ONLINE IN TRLM’
- Clicking on the link will open the portal for submitting online application, where the candidates may check the advertisement once again.
- On the portal, the link ‘Apply Online’ will open the application form.
- The applicant should fill up all the essential fields (with red asterisk) with correct information.
- Photograph and signature of the applicant should be uploaded at the appropriate place. Size of the photograph and signature should not be more than 50kb and 20 kb respectively in JPG/JPEG format.
- The application should be saved and re-checked before final submission.
- After clicking on ‘Submit Application’, no further editing is possible.
- After submission, a completed application form along with token number will be generated. The candidate should note down the token number for future reference.
- The completed application shall be printed, signed by the candidate with date, and be kept in his/her personal custody for future reference.
- Candidate should bring the printed copy of the signed application form during every step of selection process.
- The candidate may access the submitted application form subsequently by logging in at the link ‘Print Application’, where his token number is the user ID and date of birth is the password.
Last date to apply: 26 June 2017, 2300 hours (11:00 PM)
- Applicant should be bona fide Indian National
- An applicant opting for applying for more than one posts, should select the posts in the application form for which he / she intends to apply. One applicant should apply for more than one posts, if intended, on a single application only, provided required qualification/ experience etc. are in possession of the candidate.
- Engagement to the aforementioned posts shall be purely on contract basis for a period of 12 (Twelve) months. However, the incumbent may be re-engaged after the giving one day break in case of good performance in the previous contract period.
- The applicant should not be more than 40 years of age as on 04 June 2017. However, the upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 (five) years for SC/ST candidates.
- The selected candidates will have to undergo probation for a period 6 months to 9 months. On successful completion of the probation period, remuneration of the incumbent will be enhanced. Other benefits will also be extended to the incumbent according to HR manual of TRLM. Remuneration and the HR Manual can be seen at website trlm.tripura.gov.in
- Number of posts may increase or decrease depending upon the circumstances.
- Engagement may be terminated from either side with one month’s prior notice.
- In case of in-service candidates, ‘No Objection’ issued by the current employer should be submitted at the time of Group Discussion (GD) / Personal Interview (PI), failure to do so will render the candidature liable for cancellation.
- In case Grade/ CGPA/ CPI is awarded by the board/ University instead of total marks, it is to be converted into percentage marks following the formula adopted by the concerned board/ University and is to be mentioned in the application form at the appropriate place.
- Selection Procedure: According to the selection procedure of TRLM notified vide no. F.No.3 (51)-RD(TRLM)/2013/Part-III/742-50 dated 20.05.2017. It can be seen at website trlm.tripura.gov.in
- Candidates qualified for GD shall produce self attested copies of all testimonials/ certificates/ mark sheets related to qualifications, Scheduled caste/tribe (if SC/ST), date of birth, Nationality, Experience etc.
- Applications of candidates without having the required qualification, experience etc. shall be summarily rejected.
- Selected candidates will have to work and stay in rural areas of the State.
- No TA/DA shall be provided to the candidates for appearing in CAT/GD/PI.
- Remuneration mentioned are at entry level.