YWCA of Delhi invites applications for the post of Chief Executive Officer
* This position is for Christian Women candidates only
Organization: YWCA of Delhi
Position: CEO (Chief Executive Officer) / General Secretary
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree preferably in Social Work / Sociology.
Experience: Minimum of 10 years in a responsible senior level with at least 5 years in a leadership role. Experience with an NGO will be preferred.
- Excellent Leadership Qualities
- Communication Skills
- Capacity Building Ability
- Programme Development
- Administrative Management
- Finance Monitoring
- Income Generating Programmes
- Human Relations Expertise to head YWCA of Delhi
Remuneration: Not disclosed by Employer
Application Process: Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Last date to apply: 17 July 2017
- Applicants who have applied earlier to the same post are requested to apply again to the above said correct email id.
- This is a residential post.
- This position is for Christian Women candidates only.
It has been a hundred years since the YWCA of Delhi has established itself firmly on the social sector map alongside other great institutions. The core values of YWCA of Delhi such as emancipation of the scores of under privileged, economically weak and distressed people of society of this institution have remained consistent over the past century.
Systematically organized under various departments, YWCA of Delhi work towards achieving the quadrennium goals, be it the empowerment of women, being mindful and looking after the environment, working with the victimized, working on justice and rights issues or working on ecumenical and inter faith dialogue. We work with various government agencies and civil society groups.