Indian Iron & Steel Sector Skill Council
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and preferably Masters in Business Administration from a recognized University/Institute.
- Preferable Qualification: Postgraduate in Engineering, Finance/HR/ Marketing and Heading Training Institutes
- Age: 50-63 years as on the last submission date of application
- Minimum 25 years of experience with preferably 5 years in Non-Ferrous Metals Industry including Mining.
- The person should have good and proven track record in the Steel & Metal Industries, with exposure in Production, Marketing and HR.
- Experienced in working at any Training Institute.
- Adequate knowledge of Skilling activities.
- Skills and Competencies: The incumbent should leadership skills to lead and inspire the team to have
a clear strategic orientation to take the organization to a greater height through exhibiting collaborative and customer focus approach and excellence in delivery as per timelines. The candidate should have capabilities and right attitude to manage all the stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent must play a pivotal role in expanding applications of developing Qualification Packs, Training Modules as per Industry 4.0 requirements for Metal Industries and its downstream products.
- The person will be responsible in spearheading in coordinating with Metal manufacturers, steel user industries, MSMEs, Industry bodies and different Ministries including Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSME) and Govt. bodies.
- The incumbent will be responsible in interaction involving Manufactures, Consultants, Educational Institutes, Industry experts, R & D institutes and reputed institutes in metal sectors.
Application Process: Interested and eligible candidates share share their details for submitting the application to Mr. Aloke Mookherjee, Chairman Finance Committee and Member Board of Director, IISSSC at email@example.com
Remuneration: Consolidated amount of Rs. 1.25 Lakhs per month. Exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates might be considered for additional remuneration.
- Eligibility criteria may be relaxed for exceptional candidate.
- Candidates working in Government/PSU to produce NOC during interview.
- Those who had applied against the earlier Advertisement within the due date (30.11.2023) need not apply again.
- For any query: Contact Dr. Dhruba Bhaduri, Head (P&A and Corporate Affairs), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Indian Iron & Steel Sector Skill Council (IISSSC) is an industry (Iron & Steel as well as Nonferrous manufacturing – Large Medium & Small, Rerolling, Sponge Iron units, Ferro Alloys, Steel Construction and Welding etc) driven non-profit company under Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) to develop Qualification Packages (QP) and National Occupational Standards (NOS) for various job roles relating to Iron & Steel and Non-Ferrous Industries in the Country, conduct training and assessment through affiliated agencies (trained trainers & trained assessors) and issue certificates to the successful candidates. The Governing Committee of the Council includes senior officials, HR and Operations of Major Iron & Steel and Non-Ferrous Companies; Associations of Sponge Iron Manufacturers, Rerollers, Indian Ferro Alloy Producers, Foundries & Indian Institute of Welding etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com