Gurugram : The Government of Haryana passed an Act 25 of 2016 to establish and incorporate a Skill University in the State to facilitate and promote skill, entrepreneurship development, skill based education and research in the emerging areas of various sectors and to raise skill level in various fields related to these areas and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
The University, as a strategy, will pursue the dual vocational education model where the selected students will be offered to pursue their higher education in an integrated work and study model. The entire work study will be designed in line with the requirements of the National Skill Qualification Frame work (NSQF). The selected candidates will serve in industry integrated program across different locations of the State with flexible timings aligned to the requirements of the classes.
University through its Advertisement No. HVSU/17/Estt./005 hereby invites applications from suitable candidates with industry experience will be preferred on a prescribed form for contractual/ deputation positions:
(1)Professor (Electronics) (One) (2) Controller of Examination (One) (3) Dean ( Automotive /Mechanical/ Robotics/ Instrumentation) (One) (4) Librarian (One) (5) Deputy Librarian (One) (6) Assistant Professor (Mechatronics / Robotics/ Electrical ) (One) (7) Assistant Professor (Plastic Engineering) (One) (8) Assistant Deputy Director( Project Management) (One) (9) Assistant Deputy Director (IT) (One) (10) Assistant Deputy Director (Multimedia) (One) (11)Assistant Deputy Director (Skilling) (One) (12)Assistant Registrar (One) (13) Foreman Instructor (Mechatronics) (One) (14) Foreman Instructor (Tool and Die) (One) (15) Foreman Instructor(Robotics) (One) (16)Foreman Instructor (Electrical) (One) (17)Foreman Instructor (Industrial Electronics) (One) (18) Skill Instructor ( Tool and Die ) (One) (19) Skill Instructor (Mechatronics) (One) (20) Skill Instructor ( Electrical) (One) (21)Trainer (English Communication/ Soft Skills/ Management) (One) (22) Lab Technician (IT)(One) (23) Lab Technician (Library) (One) (24) Lab Technician (Electrical) (One)
Note: – For Application form, criteria of Eligibility, Qualifications, Experience and Salary, please visit the University website (www.hvsu.ac.in)
(1) For selection for the post of (1) to (5) on contractual basis, engagement will be for a period of 2 Years.
(2) For selection for the post of (6) to (7) and (12) to (24) on contractual/deputation basis, engagement will be for a period of 1 year/2 years respectively.
(3) For selection for the post of (8) to (11) on contractual basis, engagement will be for a period of 6 months.
(4) For selection on deputation basis, Period of deputation will be for two years initially, which will be extendable as per rule.
(5) Bring bio-data along with one self attested Copy of relevant testimonials and certificates along with the original testimonials and certificates at the time of interview in the office of the undersigned.
(6) The University reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts or it may not fill any of the posts advertised without assigning any reason. The applications shall be short-listed and mere possession of minimum qualification & experience does not entitle a candidate to be selected.
(7) The candidates who are already in service have to submit their application through proper channel or they are required to submit the No Objection Certificate from their present employer, otherwise their application form will not be entertained. No TA/DA shall be paid by the University.
(8) Interview date will be displayed on University website i.e. www.hvsu.ac.in. The applicants are advised to visit the website for related update. It may be noted that no information in this regard to the candidates will be sent separately.
Interested candidate must send their application in the prescribed format through speed post / registered post/ by hand to the Registrar, Haryana Vishwakarma Skill University at Transit office-Haryana Institute of Public Administration, Plot No.76, Room No. 202, 2nd floor , HIPA Complex, Sector-18, Gurugram, Haryana 122001on or before 30th November 2017 up to 05: 00 PM. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
To view original advertisement, application form and eligibility criteria, Click Here