Tamas Society looking for Project Officer
Organization: Tamas Society
Position: Project Officer
Location: Tollygunge & Kalighat, Kolkata, West Bengal
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate in Sociology (Specialization in Woman & Child)
Experience: Minimum 06-07 yrs working experience in any reputed NGO, especially should have experience to form new SHGs.
Age Limit: 25-40 years
Skills required: Strong negotiation and influencing skills, Excellent communication and presentation skills both oral and written
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Looking after CSR driven projects on Education & Woman Livilihood like SBI, TCS, TATA Logistics, Vedanta
- Concept note & proposal writing & Liaison with various stake holders
- Managing multiple Skill Development Centres
- Identification & Creating of new target areas in Remote places to implement our various skill development projects, Formation of new SHGs and uplift them through various training & support.
- Arrange to initiate Corporate Tie ups, Musical Events, Exibitions, Charity Dinner etc.
- Arranging Project visits for Individual donors, corporate donors, Schools, Colleges & various institutions.
Remuneration: not disclosed by employer
Application Process: Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply: 15 August 2017
Note: Tamas Society provide an equal opportunity for learning & growth mutually.
About Tamas Society:
Tamas Society is a registered Kolkata based NGO working for slum children in the fields of Education, Nutrition, Livelihoods, women empowerment, industry aligned skill training with job placements.