Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission invites application for the post of Chief Operating Officer
The following post of Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission for implementation of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY)
Organization: Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission (TRLM)
Position: Chief Operating Officer (Skill and Placement)
No. of Vacancies: 01
Type of Job: Contractual
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: Post graduate from any recognized university
Experience: Minimum 10 years or more in a similar position of Skill Development Programmes/ Community Development Programme of GOI/ State Government/ NSDC/ any external funded programmes.
Age limit: 45 years
Remuneration: INR 1,00,000 per month
- Visit rural.tripura.gov.in or trlm.tripura.gov.in for the link showing ‘APPLY ONLINE IN TRLM’
- Clicking on the link will open the portal for submitting online application, where the candidates may check the advertisement once again.
- On the portal, the link ‘Apply Online’ will open the application form.
- The applicant should fill up all the essential fields (with red asterisk) with correct information.
- Photograph and signature of the applicant should be uploaded at the appropriate place. Size of the photograph and signature should not be more than 50kb and 20 kb respectively in JPG/JPEG format.
- The application should be saved and re-checked before final submission.
- After clicking on ‘Submit Application’, no further editing is possible.
- After submission, a completed application form along with token number will be generated. The candidate should note down the token number for future reference.
- The completed application shall be printed, signed by the candidate with date, and be kept in his/her personal custody for future reference.
- Candidate should bring the printed copy of the signed application form during every step of selection process.
- The candidate may access the submitted application form subsequently by logging in at the link ‘Print Application’, where his token number is the user ID and date of birth is the password.
Last date to apply: 26 June 2017, 2300 hours (11:00 PM)
- Applicant should be bona fide Indian National
- An applicant opting for applying for more than one posts, should select the posts in the application form for which he / she intends to apply. One applicant should apply for more than one posts, if intended, on a single application only, provided required qualification/ experience etc. are in possession of the candidate.
- Engagement to the aforementioned post shall be purely on contract basis for a period of 12 (Twelve) months. However, the incumbent may be re-engaged after the giving one day break in case of good performance in the previous contract period.
- The applicant should not be more than 45 years of age as on 04 June 2017. However, the upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 (five) years for SC/ST candidates.
- Number of posts may increase or decrease depending upon the circumstances.
- Engagement may be terminated from either side with one month’s prior notice.
- In case of in-service candidates, ‘No Objection’ issued by the current employer should be submitted at the time of Group Discussion (GD) / Personal Interview (PI), failure to do so will render the candidature liable for cancellation.
- In case Grade/ CGPA/ CPI is awarded by the board/ University instead of total marks, it is to be converted into percentage marks following the formula adopted by the concerned board/ University and is to be mentioned in the application form at the appropriate place.
- Selection Procedure: According to the selection procedure of TRLM notified vide no. F.No.3 (51)-RD(TRLM)/2013/Part-III/742-50 dated 20.05.2017. It can be seen at website trlm.tripura.gov.in
- Candidates qualified for GD shall produce self attested copies of all testimonials/ certificates/ mark sheets related to qualifications, Scheduled caste/tribe (if SC/ST), date of birth, Nationality, Experience etc.
- Applications of candidates without having the required qualification, experience etc. shall be summarily rejected.
- Selected candidates will have to work and stay in rural areas of the State.
- No TA/DA shall be provided to the candidates for appearing in CAT/GD/PI.
- Remuneration mentioned are at entry level.