NSDC recognizes the importance of efficient and secure Know Your Customer (KYC) processes in various skill development and training initiatives. In line with this objective, NSDC aims to implement a robust Aadhaar-based IVR (Interactive Voice Response) based KYC system. This system will facilitate a streamlined and reliable identification and verification process for candidates seeking to participate in NSDC-affiliated skill development programs. In view of that, NSDC intends to select a Technology Partner for Implementation of Aadhaar-based IVR-based KYC through RFP.
Scope of Work:
The selected technology partner will be responsible for the end-to-end implementation of the Aadhaar-based IVR-based KYC system, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Design and development of the IVR platform for Aadhaar-based KYC verification.
- Integration with Aadhaar authentication services and necessary APIs.
- User-friendly and intuitive IVR interface for candidates and operators.
- Security measures to ensure data privacy and protection.
- Integration with NSDC’s existing systems and databases as required.
- Testing, deployment, and maintenance of the technology solution.
Duration of Assignment
The duration of assignment shall be 5 Years from Letter/E-mail of Intent/ start of agreement. However, the quality of service provided by the Consultant and the performance of the Consultant shall be reviewed continuously and in case the performance is found unsatisfactory, the Consultant’s contract can be terminated at NSDC’s discretion. If the project demands an extension and the performance is found satisfactory then the contract may be extended as required. In case there is a requirement for more Consultants for any reason, NSDC may procure services from more Consultants for similar purposes.
Last Date for Submission: 12 February 2024; 04:00 PM