DWSSC is a non-profit company (Sec. 8) registered under the aegis of the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, (MSD&E) with the purpose to define and operate this key Sector wherein the domestic workers can find decent employment through proper skilling, work, and safe and smooth migration, minimum wages and other aspects of social security. The sub-sectors covered are Housekeeping/ household Services and Caregiving (Non-Clinical).
DWSSC partners with Training Providers and Assessment bodies for imparting training, and certification and constantly upgrading the skilling eco-system.
Applicants fulfilling the following criteria will be eligible to participate through this Notice Inviting Expression of Interest:
- The agency should have an existing center/s PAN India/ or a Minimum 3 States
- The agency can be a sole proprietorship firm, partnership firm, Company, Limited Liability Partnership, Trust, or Society. A certificate of incorporation should be furnished by the Agency along with the proposal.
- The Training Agencies and centers should be already registered on the NSDC portal. The List of Centers and job roles that are already registered and accredited/ affiliated is to be furnished to DWSSC along with the proposal as per the specified format enclosed in Annexures
- The List of Accreditation Centers issued by NSDC/SSC is to be furnished.
- The applicant training partners should have the readiness to commence training on job roles within a period of 120 days from the date of issuance of the Letter of Intent.
- Applicant agencies should not have been blacklisted by any donor agency/ State Government/ Central Government.
Scope of Work:
The broad scope of work of the empaneled TPs is as follows:
- Mobilization, Pre-Counselling, and Registration of eligible candidates
- Forming Training Batches
- Assignment of ToT, certified trainers to the batches.
- Conduct of training
- Getting the trained batch assessed by the SSC
- Placement of the assessed and certified candidates
- Post Placement Tracking of placed candidates
Mode of Application: Offline.
The response to this Notice Inviting Interest along with all required documents are to be submitted by interested agencies in hard copy. The proposal has to be submitted in a sealed non-transparent envelope superscribed with “Proposal for Empanelment of Training Providers with Domestic Workers Sector Skill Council” along with the details of the applicant with contact no. and email id.
Last date for submission: 06 August 2023, 05:30 PM