Food Industry Capacity & Skill Initiative (FICSI), a sector Skill Council for Food Processing Industry invites proposals from Training Providers for empanelment with FICSI for providing upskilling of women food handlers under a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Program in RPL mode.
The ultimate goal under this CSR initiative is to empower women and their inclusion in the society and increasing the pool of skilled workforce to cater to the specific job requirements of Food Processing industry. The Training Providers can directly partner with FICSI to support the women empowerment and building skilled work force along with spreading awareness about Food Safety & Hygiene.
The salient features of this Upskilling program for Women:
- Projects have the provision of upskill approx. 50,000 women working under Food Processing Industries, Self Help Groups (SHGs) members, food handlers etc.
- Location of this upskilling program will be Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Haryana
- The Training Providers will have to mobilize the right candidates (women only) from Food Processing Industries, or SHGs working for food processing or packaged food segments, or local food handlers having letter from local administration (Gram Panchayat/District administration etc) showing their involvement in the food processing/processed food handling segment.
- One day training will be imparted by Dual Certified trainer (Domain Skilling as well as FoSTaC module of FSSAI)
- After completion of the training, the candidates will be assessed and certified. certification will be provided to the successful candidates
- Daily training will be monitored to ensure effectiveness of the program.
The Training Providers complying following criteria may submit their proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org in prescribed format (Annexure – I) on the company letterhead with the interest to get empanelment with FICSI for upskilling of women candidates.
- The company should be operational since past 3 years.
- Average annual Sales over past 3 years from Food Processing activities should be Rs 70 Lakh or above
- The Training Provider should be having the experience of working in the States of Uttar Pradesh, Haryana and Uttarakhand
- The Training Provider having experience and understanding of handing CSR projects (specially skill training and women empowerment) will be preferred for this project
- Training Providers having good connects with Food Processing industries will be given special preference
- Proof of mobilizing network of Training Providers at district level is essential
- The organization should be having valid PAN, GST etc.
- Training Provider will have to get affiliation with FICSI to receive the work order (if shortlisted)
Last date for submission: 20 September 2023