NSDC is a one of its kind, Public Private Partnership in India in which 51% of the total share capital has been contributed by the private sector. NSDC has been implementing some of the flagship schemes like PMKVY and PMKK of the Government of India. NSDC intends to hire agencies for supplying the PMKVY 4.0 Induction Kits to the designated training centers.
It is expected that a total of 1.50 Crore Approximately Kits might be required over the next 3 (Three) years. These are required for 2 types of training programs namely:
– Short Term Training (STT)
– Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
For which Service Provider(s) will supply Kits to the Training Centers across India as and when required by NSDC or request raised by the Training Centers. This estimate is approximate and may increase or decrease over the duration of the year. NSDC may, at its sole discretion, enter into a Contract with one or more Service Providers.
Scope of Work
- The Suppliers shall supply Kits along with packaging, in response to Training Centre requests submitted through the designated portal in accordance with the specifications detailed in Appendix II (Induction Kit Items Specification) and III (Delivery Packaging Specifications) of this document.
- The Supplier will be responsible for the delivery to Training Centres as per NSDC’s requirements. Additionally, the Service Provider shall undertake all necessary actions to ensure the satisfactory delivery of these Kits.
- Once a Training Centre is on-boarded under the Scheme, Supplier is required to supply the Kits as when Training Center raised the requirement at the portal. These Kits must be supplied within 7 days from the commencement of the batch for Short Term Training (STT), and within 3 days from the initiation of the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) batch, at the address of the Training Center.
- The above description of the scope of work is indicative and not exhaustive.
- Changes or additions can be made by NSDC as and when necessary
Last date for submission: 12 September 2023, 1800 hours
Subscribe to our Newsletter on LinkedIn, Click Here