The Gurgaon ITI has been selected to be developed as a model ITI under Skill Strengthening for Industrial Value Enhancement (STRIVE) programme.
Fund of Ruppees 10 crore is allocated for the development under the program. The initiative will be a benchmark for the industry-oriented ITI, which would serve as a model for other ITIs. The expenditure will be incurred on the creation of infrastructure, procurement of machinery and equipment. While 70 per cent of the expenditure would be borne by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), the remaining 30 per cent of the expenditure will be provided by the State Government.
Note: News shared for public awareness with reference from the information provided at online news portals.