Odisha Skill Development Authority Bhubaneswar, Odisha, invites Proposals from interested agency for empanelment to supply online learning platform licenses for imparting digital skills to students of institutes in Odisha. The training programs offered will be to meet the current as well as future skill needs of the respective industry.
Government of Odisha in the recent budget presentation have earmarked INR 100 crores toward imparting Digital Skilling on 24 February 2023, when the Odisha Finance Minister Niranjan Pujari presented the Odisha Budget 2023-24. The scheme named as Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Odisha that aims to train 1 Lakh youth in the state in the emerging technology areas.
Scope of Work
The Bidder shall have to perform the following activities as per the scope of work given below, but not limited to:
- The bidders should provide required courses to build capacity of the youths of Odisha, and to provide necessary certificate of successful completion for this.
- The bidder shall provide minimum of 5000 licenses/ year to access courses on the platform. Proposal has to be submitted for a period of five years. The validity of each licence will be 12 months and will be renewed very year for a period of 5 years. However the count of license will be determined based on nomination from the NUA Odisha Digital Skilling Portal which will be open from December to February every year where students will apply for the program which will be duly approved by the
respective institutes followed by OSDA. Based on the approved numbers for the empanneled partners, work orders will be issued. Based on the work order the PBG and other financial terms & condition will be applicable. Also it is expected to share the price slab of 5,000 cohorts upto 2 lakh licenses for any future demand if any.
- The bidders should provide required courses to increase employability of the students in colleges of Odisha, and to provide necessary certificate of successful completion for the courses completed by the students.
- To perform the gap analysis of the students to ascertain their current level of learning and recommend courses based on such analysis.
- Deliver futuristic technology certifications from Top Global Organisations like Google, Meta, IBM, Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft, Tally, etc for Digital Job roles.
- Build strong story on learning & career outcomes as competitive advantage through industry micro-credentials for the students in institutes of Odisha.
- Enabling Learner Groups across Engineering, Management, Degree, Healthcare, Polytechnic & ITI institutes to build technical skills by enabling them on basic digital skills and emerging job ready specialisations.
- Support these learners in further building career skills by Enhancing soft skills as well get them job interview ready through AI assisted interview simulation platforms and by conducting Hackathons aligned to Job roles.
- Build Skill based digital profiles for students sharable with potential employers’ that can be integrated with Government of Odisha employment portal showcasing skills and projects that students have developed through API based integration.
- Offer Learning flexibility across web and mobile app for better accessibility even in the remote parts of the country.
- Offer courses in Emerging Tech Areas must have courses.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Industrial IOT
- Data Analytics
- Engineering Design
- Digital Manufacturing
- 3D Printing
- AR / VR
- Data Warehouse Development
- Fullstack / Cloud Developer
- iOS/ android development
- And other emerging technology domains that has potential job opportunities in the market for freshers.
- Create dashboards to show skill progression of the students. The company offering platform and services should share the reports and not only the resellers or should be available on the platform via a easily accessible dashboard.
- Train students on the career skills on self-paced mode that employers are hiring for in high growth sectors.
- Give students hands-on projects to practice skills and build a portfolio that stands out to employers. Access to projects.
- Set up a separate portal for the students of OSDA with the organisations own and OSDA’s branding.
- SSO integration with OSDA portal and assign admin rights to each college to monitor the performance of the students.
The RFPs need to be submitted as per the formats enclosed in Annexures. The RFP document along with all supporting documents and certificates shall be submitted in a single sealed cover with double envelope (one envelope super scribed Technical Proposal and second envelope super scribed as Financial Proposal), which shall be super scribed as “Request for Proposal (RFP) for empanelment of agency to supply online licenses to impart Digital Skills under the NUA Odisha scheme of Government of Odisha in Technical Institutes”.
Mode of Submission: OFFLINE
Last Date for Submission: 16 November 2023, 04:00 PM IST