Food Industry Capacity & Skill Initiative (FICSI), a sector Skill Council for Food Processing Industry invites EOI proposals from Training Providers for empanelment with FICSI for providing domain skilling of Persons with Disability and providing them wage employment under Short Term Training (STT) with residential facility model.
The ultimate goal under this STT initiative is to inclusion of PwD in the society and increasing the pool of skilled workforce to cater to the specific job requirements of Food Processing industry. The Training Providers can directly partner with FICSI to support the inclusion and building skilled work force as per the industry demand with assurance of placements of the trained PwD candidates with in Food Processing industries.
The salient features of the STT program for Persons with Disability (PwD):
- The Training Providers will have to mobilize only the PwD candidates (Persons with Disability) having the valid UDID (Unique Disability ID)
- The Training Providers will have to share their agreements/LoIs with Food Processing Industries for their interest and willingness to recruit Persons with Disability (PwD).
- The training will be conducted with residential facility at the Training Centres
- The training infrastructure along with residential facilities are to be fully accessible for PwD candidates
- The training will be imparted by Dual Certified trainer (Domain Skilling as well as on Disability Orientation & Sensitization)
- After completion of the training, the PwD candidates will be assessed and certified. Post which, they will be placed in the Food Processing Industries.
- Daily training will be monitored through Aadhar Enabled Biometric System.
- Post completion of the skill training, FICSI will conduct the assessment & certification of the trainees and certification will be provided to the successful candidates.
The Training Providers complying following criteria may submit their proposal at email@example.com as prescribed format (Annexure – I) on the company letterhead with the interest to get empanelment with FICSI for skill training of PwD candidates and their placements in STT model.
- The company should be operational since past 3 years.
- Average annual Sales over past 3 years should be at least Rs 1.5 crore
- The Training Provider having experience and understanding of handing projects for Persons with disabilities (specially skill training and recruitment of PwD candidates) will be preferred for this project
- The organization should be having well equipped classroom for theory sessions with residential facilities and accessibility for PwD candidates is mandatory.
- Industry tie ups under Food Processing sector are mandatory for the Training Providers along with Industry’s interest and willingness to hire PwD candidates.
- The organization should be having valid PAN, GST etc.
Last date for Submission: 20 September 2023
Subscribe to our Newsletter on LinkedIn, Click Here