DWSSC is a non-profit company (Sec. 8) registered under the aegis of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, (MSDE) with the purpose to define and operate this key Sector wherein the domestic workers can find decent employment through proper skilling, work, and safe and smooth migration, minimum wages and other aspects of social security. The sub-sectors covered are Housekeeping/ household Services and Caregiving (Non-Clinical). DWSSC partners with Training Providers and Assessment bodies for imparting training, and certification and constantly upgrading the skilling eco-system.
Applicants fulfilling the following criteria will be eligible to participate through this Notice Inviting Expression of Interest:
- The agency should have an existing center/s PAN India/ or a Minimum 3 States
- The agency can be a sole proprietorship firm, partnership firm, Company, Limited Liability Partnership, Trust, or Society. A certificate of incorporation should be furnished by the Agency along with the proposal.
- The Training Agencies and centers should be already registered on the NSDC portal. The List of Centers and job roles that are already registered and accredited/ affiliated is to be furnished to DWSSC along with the proposal as per the specified format enclosed at Annexures
- The List of Accreditation Centers issued by NSDC/SSC is to be furnished.
- The applicant training partners should have readiness to commence training on job roles within a period of 120 days from the date of issuance of Letter of Intent.
- Applicant agencies should not have been blacklisted by any donor agency/ State Government/ Central Government. An affidavit has to be submitted as per Annexure- IV
Terms and Conditions:
- No joint venture or consortium or association is permissible.
- The Agencies/TP must maintain the required infrastructure and personnel at the centers always during training.
- Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria for selection of applicant under this EOI or getting empaneled, will not guarantee allocation of work or award of target to the agency.
- Training cost Payment: It will be paid as per Common Cost Norms or as per the guidelines issued by MSDE/NSDC or other Ministry or as amended from time to time.
- The empaneled Training Partners have to ensure that, all the under-training candidates have punch in and punch-out their attendance on the Biometrics real time attendance capturing system in the MIS on regular basis. The same attendance data will be used as means of verification for the payments to the Training Partners.
- Conduct of Training and Branding of the program: The Applicant has to follow guidelines, circulars, notifications etc. Issued by DWSSC, MSDE, NSDC, including cost and process norms for Branding of the program, Training, Assessment & Certification, Placement, Tracking, Payment disbursement etc.
Scope of Work:
The broad scope of work of the empaneled TPs are as follows:
- Mobilization, Pre-Counselling and Registration of eligible candidates
- Forming Training Batches
- Assignment of ToT certified trainers to the batches.
- Conduct of training
- Getting the trained batch assessed by the SSC
- Placement of the assessed and certified candidates
- Post Placement Tracking of placed candidates
Work Locations: Bihar, Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh
Last Date for Submission: 27 September 2023; 05:30 PM IST
Subscribe to our Newsletter on LinkedIn, Click Here